RE: Nqwebasaurus, an African ornithomimosaur

So many dinosaurs, so little time!

Sound files of complex clicks are available at
http://www.phonetics.ucla.edu/course/chapter6/6aiarstream.html . For nq, click
on the chapter for Xhosa, and then click on the word (transcribed in IPA) in
the line "Voiced velar nasal" and the column "Alveolopalatal".

There is a dinosaur name from Navajo: *Seitaad*. The word séít'áád not only
contains tones like Chinese words do (in this case the accents indicate high
tone for all three syllables), but also an ejective consonant; to hear
ejectives, click on the chapters for Hausa and Lakhota.

Of all the rest, just so much: there is no such thing as a primitive language.
There could easily be in theory, but there isn't in practice. No known
language, extant or extinct, has retained an unusually large number of
putatively ancestral characteristics. Thomas Yazbeck, you often make
authoritative statements on topics you clearly don't know much about; I
strongly recommend you spend a lot more time in and around Wikipedia.

Oh, concerning alveolar trills: some people really are anatomically incapable
of producing them (without surgery). However, you can't automatically make them
just because you can -- I have great trouble with them, even though I can
pronounce almost anything else, and even though I do get them right at rare
occasions. I suppose I'd need more practice. My native trill is uvular.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uvular_trill