RE: Nqwebasaurus, maybe NOT an African ornithomimosaur

I don't think Nqwebasaurus was unusual in forelimb length compared to other
non-hypercarnivorous coelurosaurs.  Its humerofemoral ratio is 50%, comparable
to Haplocheirus (49%), Caudipteryx (47-50%), Avimimus (51%), Mei (52%) and
Mahakala (~45-50%).

Mickey Mortimer