Request for forfeiture and seizure of Mongolian Tarbosaurus

The Manhattan US Attorney has filed papers requesting forfeiture and the seizure of the Mongolian Tarbosaurus specimen recently auctioned by Heritage Auctions. I have pdfs of both the court filing and the press release. I cannot use attachments with this message but if anyone would like copies of these documents, as they are public filings, please write to me directly and I will send them to you.

If someone can post these where they would be more easily available to everyone, please let me know and I will send the pdf.

Dan