My little paper reinforcing generic status of Giraffatitan etc

Here is something I should have included in the 1988 Hunteria paper -

G. S. Paul (2012) Some Notes on the Diverse Brachiosaurid Sauropods of the
Late Jurassic of North America, Europe and Africa
figshare.com/articles/Some_notes_on_the_diverse_brachiosaurid_sauropods_of_t
he_Late_Jurassic_of_North_America,_Europe_and_Africa/92543

This is my official paper on these subjects, so cite away.

GSPaul</HTML>