Re: Chaoyangia redescribed with new phylogeny of Mesozoic birds

This new phylogeny recovers a clade comprising _Limenavis_ and
hesperornithiforms.  I find this quite curious, because _Limenavis_ is
known only from the wing skeleton of a volant bird, and the wings of
hesperornithiforms were vestigial.  What characters could possibly
unite a _Limenavis_ + Hesperornithiformes clade?