RE: Stegosaur Jaw Specimen

Berman and McIntosh (1986)
CM 41681; presented the first in-depth analysis solely dedicated to that of a lower jaw from a Stegosaurus.

Galton (1973)
USNM 4934; reconstruction of the skull of Stegosaurus stenops based on USNM 4934. Galton's drawing of the skull and lower jaw indicating where cheeks would have been .

other material:

USNM 4935; disarticulated skull and portions of lower jaw
USNM 7637; fragmentary skull with portions of lower jaw; designated Stegosaurus sp.