Therizinosaur track from Denali National Park, Alaska.

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

This has not been posted yet on the BioOne site so I can't link to the
article for download:

Anthony R. Fiorillo and Thomas L. Adams (2012)
A therizinosaur track from the Lower Cantwell Formation (Upper
Cretaceous) of Denali National Park, Alaska.
PALAIOS 27: 395–400
DOI: 10.2110/palo.2011.p11-083r
http://palaios.ku.edu/27/6/jun12.html

We report on the first record of a therizinosaur from Alaska. This
record consists of a
single pes track from the lower part of the Upper Cretaceous Cantwell
Formation in
Denali National Park, Alaska, United States. This is the northernmost
occurrence for this
group of dinosaurs, and the presence of this animal in Alaska offers
the first support of
the proposed biogeographic model of faunal exchange during the
Cretaceous for these
unusual theropods.