Two New Dinosaurs

Haven't seen these mentioned on list yet: I just got my copy of:

Godefroit, P. (ed.), Bernissart Dinosaurs and Early Cretaceous Terrestrial
Ecosystems. Indiana University Press, Bloomington.

...and among the other papers, two describe new dinosaurs:

Godefroit, P., Escuillié, F., Bolotsky, Y.L., and Lauters, P. 2012. A new basal
hadrosauroid dinosaur from the Upper Cretaceous of Kazakhstan; pp. 334–358 in
Godefroit, P. (ed.), Bernissart Dinosaurs and Early Cretaceous Terrestrial
Ecosystems. Indiana University Press, Bloomington.

...introduces _Batyrosaurus rozhdestvenskyi_, and

Jin, L., Chen, J., and Godefroit, P. 2012. A new basal ornithomimosaur
(Dinosauria: Theropoda) from the Early Cretaceous Yixian Formation, northeast
China; pp. 466–487 in Godefroit, P. (ed.), Bernissart Dinosaurs and Early
Cretaceous Terrestrial Ecosystems. Indiana University Press, Bloomington.

...introduces _Hexing qingyi_. Full table of contents for the book at:
http://www.iupress.indiana.edu/product_info.php?products_id=800408.

--
Dr. Jerry D. Harris

"You do know you could find yourself