RE: Velociraptor scavenged azhdarchid pterosaur

Silly thing is, this "paper" is the uncorrected proof P3 has put up WAAAY ahead
of schedule. That's just Elsevier, folks ... grubbing their hands by trying to
get more money from you -- by buying the paper repeatedly!

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/