Re: Velociraptor scavenged azhdarchid pterosaur

I agree with you that the superpredator model is too widely and wildly applied. However, the issue still is can the V-P predator event hypothesis be tested? If so, how and is there evidence to test it? Similar might be said about competing hypotheses. There are always alternative hypotheses, the trick is testing and choosing between them.

Dan