RE: Velociraptor scavenged azhdarchid pterosaur

  But even if the *Protoceratops andrewsi* were capable of selecting living
prey the size of a "raptor," it is another thing to presume that it was regular
in this habit. Even in modern herbivores that select animal prey (deer eating
birds, grave-robbing elephants, and of course omnivory in swine and boars) this
is not regular or even preferential: They _are_ herbivores, after all.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/