Re: Alioramus (Theropoda) osteology in new AMNH Bulletin

This is absolutely sensational in its comprehensiveness, and shows the
beautiful material off to great advantage.  Even for those (like me)
who don't care too much for theropods, I highly recommends downloading
this and taking a look.  Papers such as this are really raising the
bar for what constitutes a proper description.

(Only one question -- why are all the specimen photos in monochrome?  See
http://svpow.com/2012/03/03/tutorial-17-preparing-illustrations-part-1-use-colour/
which coincidentally came out only a couple of days ago.)

-- Mike.