More Museum Notes Posted - Horned Dinosaurs at YPM, USNM

Following my post on Friday, I have uploaded original museum notes for
additional specimens of horned dinosaurs at the YPM and USNM. The data
include notes, measurements, descriptions, and more. As mentioned
previously, I hope that the data will be useful to researchers of all
stripes, and that this release will encourage other workers to post
their own datasets.

Taxa covered include: Triceratops spp., Torosaurus utahensis,
Brachyceratops canadensis, Pentaceratops sternbergii, cf. Centrosaurus
sp., and Ceratops montanus, among others. All of the data sets are
accessible from my author page on figshare.com:
http://www.figshare.com/authors/Andrew_Farke/97445

Best,

Andy