Brachiosaur Jaws / Skulls...

Hello,

Does anyone have an image or have access to a paper that describes the
skull and mandible of Brachiosaurus altithorax? As far as I can tell,
many of the papers that look at feeding between sauropod guilds (e.g.
raking diplodocoids, shearing camarasaurids etc.) use the Giraffatitan
holotype mandible for their figures - this is awkward if you want to
do a morphometric assessment of jaws across sauropods!! I can tell
they will be similar, but need to quantify it...

If anyone knows of a paper or has any lateral images of Brachiosaurus
altithorax cranium and mandible, it would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Jamie MacLaren, UoB