Re: Cretaceous forests mapped (color maps)

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

This item is a bit old on the DML, but it's a follow up to a comment
by Dann Pigdon a couple of weeks back.
This news story has a color version of the maps that may be easier to
read. It contrasts the Cretaceous flora 120 and 65 million years ago.
I'm wondering if it's reproduced somewhere in a more technical
context.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2107488/Dinosaurs-roamed-pine-trees-Arctic-100-million-years-ago-scientists-reveal.html

------

http://royalholloway.academia.edu/EmilianoPeraltaMedina/Papers/1473624/Cretaceous_forest_composition_and_productivity_inferred_from_a_global_fossil_wood_database