RE: Brodavis, new freshwater Late Cretaceous hesperornithiform from Asia and North America

Oh, yes.... another mono"generic" family. Yay. What's more, it's going to be
certainly validated on the seeming "uniqueness" of the morphology, and the
species being named will largely vary in area and size. While we can sample
species today through these criteria, they will tend to be more variable due to
sampling sizes and population restrictions (allopatry) rather than _just_ due
to these criteria. But, what do I know?

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)