Am I being very simple? A search for a comprehensive description of Velociraptor

Hi folks,

I've been searching high and low for details on the postcranial anatomy
for Velociraptor (mongoliensis ideally), but can't find anything really
comprehensive. Is there a good overview of this material anywhere?
Something with a substantial number of illustrations of actual
specimens, not mere lateral reconstructions? It feels like there should
be: the quality, popularity and completeness of Velociraptor material
seems to make it an ideal candidate for a good osteological description,
but all I can find are very papers dealing with very specific parts of
its anatomy.

Dr. Mark Witton
Palaeobiology Research Group
University of Portsmouth
Burnaby Building
Burnaby Road

Tel: (44)2392 842418
E-mail: Mark.Witton@port.ac.uk

If pterosaurs are your thing, be sure to pop by:

- Pterosaur.Net: www.pterosaur.net
- The Pterosaur.Net blog: http://pterosaur-net.blogspot.com/
- My pterosaur artwork: www.flickr.com/photos/markwitton