> Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:46:15 +0000

From: Mark.Witton@port.ac.uk
> To:
dinosaur@usc.edu
> Subject: Am I being very simple? A
search for a comprehensive description of
Velociraptor

> Hi
folks,

> I've been searching high and low for
details on the postcranial anatomy
> for Velociraptor
(mongoliensis ideally), but can't find anything
really
> comprehensive. Is there a good overview of this material
anywhere?
> Something with a substantial number of
illustrations of actual
> specimens, not mere lateral
reconstructions? It feels like there should
> be: the
quality, popularity and completeness of Velociraptor material

seems to make it an ideal candidate for a good osteological
description,
> but all I can find are very papers dealing with
very specific parts of
> its
anatomy.

> Cheers,