[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Re: Am I being very simple? A search for a comprehensive description of Velociraptor
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Am I being very simple? A search for a comprehensive description of Velociraptor
- From: Paul P <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:11:23 -0700 (PDT)
- Authentication-results: msg-ip0.usc.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
- In-reply-to: <CAAhrED09ez=XDEDydhJ-hdwFz_F1ZjgHCX_=iOLurg9VpsRfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu
> ...Thus, a student and I put together an atlas of an
> articulated foot from the Hell Creek Formation, with
> full measurements and orthogonal photographs...
Nice, and only 940 Kb! I agree that basic, comprehensive
illustrations like this are lacking, although certain
references exist for some groups, e.g. Hatcher, Marsh,
and Lull 1907 on Ceratopsia (time for an update?).
Getting good photos can be a trick, but these are quite
good, and drawings are even more difficult.
> From: Andrew Farke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Subject: Re: Am I being very simple? A search for a comprehensive description
> of Velociraptor
> To: email@example.com
> Date: Monday, March 12, 2012, 4:13 PM