Re: Am I being very simple? A search for a comprehensive description of Velociraptor

> ...Thus, a student and I put together an atlas of an
> articulated foot from the Hell Creek Formation, with
> full measurements and orthogonal photographs...

Nice, and only 940 Kb! I agree that basic, comprehensive
illustrations like this are lacking, although certain
references exist for some groups, e.g. Hatcher, Marsh,
and Lull 1907 on Ceratopsia (time for an update?).
Getting good photos can be a trick, but these are quite
good, and drawings are even more difficult.

    Paul P.