Re: Coming soon to a theatre near you..

Yes, it is DR repackaged, with narration by Werner Herzog.

On Thu, March 29, 2012 8:43 pm, Jura wrote:
I'm confused. Are they really just repackaging Dinosaur Revolution as a
movie for
theatres, or is this just another internet joke?

Jason

http://reptilis.net

"I am impressed by the fact that we know less about many modern [reptile]
types than
we do of many fossil groups." - Alfred S. Romer

>Sent: Thursday, 29 March 2012 6:24 PM
>Subject: Coming soon to a theatre near you..
>
>Dinotasia.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op31dcC5FIM&feature=related