Re: Coming soon to a theatre near you..

  It is Dinosaur Revolution the way it was originally intended.  All the good
stuff and nothing else.  This is not a documentary.  No talking heads.
Herzog's narration is the connective tissue between the stories.  Repeat.
There is NO talking during the main stories and NO talking heads explaining the
science behind the images.
  It is storytelling with sound and music with dinosaurs as the main actors.