Re: Dinosaur morphological diversity and the end-Cretaceous extinction paper, 2012

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:25 AM, Robert Schenck <schenck.rob@gmail.com> wrote:

> What's up with this article, it's listed as, not Nature, but Nature
> Communications? Is there going to be an actual article published in
> Nature soon? I wanted to request it via ILL but, what am I even
> requesting, an actual full Nature article or some 'notice' of a study
> in "Nature Communications"? Forgive my ignorance.

"Nature Communications is an online-only, multidisciplinary journal
dedicated to publishing high-quality research in all areas of the
biological, physical and chemical sciences."

--
T. Michael Keesey
http://tmkeesey.net/