Ozraptor (RE: Ceratosaurian astragalocalcaneum from Australia)

They say Ozraptor is not diagnostic, referring to:

Carrano MT, Sampson SD (2008) The phylogeny of Ceratosauria
(Dinosauria: Theropoda). J Syst Palaeontol 6:183–236

Agnolin FL, Ezcurra MD, Pais DF, Salisbury SW (2010) A reappraisal
of the Cetaceous non-avian dinosaur faunas from Australia and
New Zealand: evidence for their Gondwanan affinities. J Syst
Palaeontol 8:257–300

Barrett PM, Kear BP, Benson RBJ (2010) Opalized archosaur remains
from the Bulldog Shale (Aptian: Lower Cretaceous) of South
Australia. Alcheringa 34:1–9

Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------