RE: Ozraptor (RE: Ceratosaurian astragalocalcaneum from Australia)

And yet the title and abstract don't say this astragalocalcaneum is the first
diagnostic Australian ceratosaur, they say it's the first Australian ceratosaur
period.  Much like how Ichthyovenator was claimed as the first definitive Asian
spinosaur when it was actually the seventh.  Is anyone else concerned papers
are lying to make their finds seem more ground-breaking?

Mickey Mortimer