Re: Smithsonian dinosaur hall renovation

<tyazbeck@comcast.net> wrote:

> Money talks.

All it ever says to me is Goodbye.

> I personally think that left-wing donors would avoid funding new dinosaur
> halls because they always call conservatives "dinosaurs". Money
> transcends all political differences, it seems...

The Koch Brothers certainly have diverse interests.  If they had an
interest in ornithology, we might expect statements like: "There's
debate, of course, as to how much the extinction of the Passenger
Pigeon was due to human activity vs. just the natural cycles of
extinction around the globe."