Re: Smithsonian dinosaur hall renovation

As a disclaimer to my previous post, my comment was in response to
this quote from David Koch, from
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/05/smithsonian-dinosaur-hall-gets-renovation-75596.html:

"There's debate, of course, as to how much of the warming is caused by
human activity vs. just the natural cycles in the climate fluctuations
of the globe."

My pretend quote ("There's debate, of course, as to how much the
extinction of the Passenger Pigeon was due to human activity vs. just
the natural cycles of extinction around the globe") was intended to be
satirical.  No offense was intended toward Passenger Pigeons (or
ex-Pigeons).