Theropod auctions (RE: ankylosaur turbinates)

I think turbinates have been reported in ankylosaurids before, but I'm not an
expert on them.
Check out that nice 3D troodontid skeleton on page 99!  Quite suspiciously the
locality is simply listed as "Central Asia," but if the identity as
*Jinfengopteryx elegans* is correct, one would suspect that this is an illegal
Chinese export.  :(
Regarding the "Carcharodontosaurus" toe on page 105, is there anything
diagnostic about theropod toes that would exclude this from being the toe of
another Kem Kem giant theropod such as *Spinosaurus*?