RE: Tarbosaurus number ?

Jocelyn,

I believe the picture shows a cast of PIN 553-1 Tarbosaurus bataar [holotype of and originally named Gorgosaurus lancinator Maleev, 1955], the caudal vertebra are cast of PIN 553-2 (ref: Maleev, 1974), and a paster cast was made of its braincase for study PIN 553-3 (ref: Saveliev and Alifanov, 2005)

Early Maastrichtian, Late Cretaceous: Nemegt Formation, Mongolia: found in 1948; joint Soviet-Mongolian expedition to the Gobi Desert in the Mongolian Ömnögovi Province

Hope this helps,
John Schneiderman