Petition to stop the auction of illegally collected Mongolian dinosaur fossils

Following on from the letter the Mark Norell sent, I just signed this
petition to stop the auction of illegally collected Mongolian dinosaur
fossils:
http://www.change.org/petitions/heritage-auctions-stop-the-auction-of-illegally-collected-mongolian-dinosaur-fossils

Any of you who decide to do so as well, I suggest you mention in the
provided Note field that you are a vertebrate palaeontologist
yourself.  Might lend the opinions a bit more weight.

-- Mike.