RE: Microraptor hanqingi, new species from China.

Much like how the IVPP team insists on calling theropod manual digits I-II-III
II-III-IV, despite the fact the rest of the theropod community is unconvinced
by their arguments.  Though as the hangingi paper (who wants to bet it's just
another M. zhaoianus?) is authored by BANDits and ABSRDists, we really
shouldn't expect them to read counterarguments to their positions anyway.

Mickey Mortimer