Re: Mongolian Legal firm's Press Release--T bataar.

Greg Rohan of Heritage Auctions in NY was just on the radio
defending the sale and all the hard work some preparator
put into "preserving it for the buyer." He strikes me as
about as sleazy as they come--completely poo-pooing the
idea that anyone would ever smuggle a valuable fossil
out of a place like Mongolia.

Someone ought to go to jail over this if that T. bataar
really came from Mongolia, in which case those who stole
it are basically raping the Mongolian people (and in a
sense everyone who will never have access to it now).
Raping them like retired whores so some rich Republican
can have a dinosaur in his living room for his children
to climb on.