Re: Pterosaur flapping frequency question

Try here:

http://style.org/unladenswallow/

--
Dr. John S. Wilkins
Philosopher and Historian of Science

Books
Species: A History of The Idea UCalif Press
Defining Species: A Sourcebook From Antiquity to Today Peter Lang Press
Intelligent Design and Religion as a Natural Phenomenon Ashgate Press