Re: White House petition for open access

I don't understand why I didn't post this here when I signed it yesterday. (I
did post it elsewhere.)

> YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE AMERICAN TO SIGN THE PETITION.

Specifically, unlike most web forms, the form accepts "--" as the state you
live in. I combined that with my German zip code and my address, and it worked.

> P.S. to VRTPALEO members: note that I have referred throughout to "the
> president" rather than using the incendiary Ob*m* word, so PLEASE do
> not turn this in a conservative-vs.-liberal politics thread.  This is
> not a partisan issue.  The FRPAA has sponsors on both sides of the
> House.

...I'm... ...flabbergasted by this whole paragraph. I'll just leave it at that.