Re: Largest Camarasaurus specimens

In Greg Paul's Field Guide, the largest C. supremus specimen is listed at 18
meters long and 23 tonnes. If C. supremus scaled up isometrically, then a 23
meter long C. supremus would be (23/18)^3=~2.08 times as massive, or ~47.98
tonnes. I'm not sure how accurate Greg's plasticine models are as they are not
reproducible, but even if his original mass estimate was 15% too high (so
instead of 23 tonnes, 19.5 tonnes), you still get a mass estimate of roughly 40
tonnes for the 23-meter animal.

On the other hand, many if not all of Greg's mass estimats are problematic. A
GDI volume estimate of Supersaurus based on Scott Hartman's skeletal gave me a
roughly 24 tonnes, which is only about 2/3 the mass that is listed in the Field
Guide. Maybe and 18-meter C. supremus was "only" 15 or 16 tonnes, not 23 tonnes.

My question is: where does the 23 meter-long Camarasaurus estimate come from?
Wikipedia lists the reference as Foster, J. (2007). Jurassic West: The
Dinosaurs of the Morrison Formation and Their World. Indiana University Press.
p. 201 (which I do not have). Google books only gives a snippet preview so I
can't check.