Re: Microraptor hanqingi, new species from China.

Anthony Docimo <keenir@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  great.  so just find us something sufficiently theropodian.  (a kangaroo,
> perhaps?  wait, they can climb trees too)

Two quick responses:

(1) A kangaroo is "sufficiently theropodian"?  I wouldn't have said so.

(2) What kangaroo are you referring to?  A tree kangaroo
(_Dendrolagus_)?  Despite popular myths to the contrary, tree
kangaroos are actually well-adapted to an arboreal lifestyle.

Cheers

Tim