Re: Microraptor hanqingi, new species from China.

Ah, papa ex cathedra next year?

I think it is just another symptom of your hubris that you now forbid
reasonable discussions. It is time you quit spaming the DML with your
unreasonable demands.
___________________________________
Dr. Heinrich Mallison
Abteilung Forschung
Museum für Naturkunde - Leibniz-Institut
für Evolutions- und Biodiversitätsforschung
an der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Invalidenstrasse 43
10115 Berlin
Office phone: +49 (0)30 2093 8764
Email: heinrich.mallison@gmail.com
Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
Gaius Julius Caesar