Re: Microraptor hanqingi, new species from China.

On 5/25/2012 6:16 PM, GSP1954@aol.com wrote:
This discussion is as obsolete as it is going on, and on, and on. In all
seriousness, I am in the process of developing a data set that when published
will go a long, long, long way to settle a lot of the debate over what was
and was not arboreal when it comes to dino-birds and basal birds. And no two
ways about it, sinornithosaurs were extremely arboreal with very little
ground time. And I have way cool info on Archaeopteryx that will cause all to
gasp in wonder and amazement (I was rather startled). All you have to do is
wait a year or two until I get around the finishing up data collection and get
around to getting it published. So I suggest putting off these discussions
until that happy day. Actually I beg of you.

Speculation is futile,

GSPaul</HTML>

Sounds good -- I personally will immediately throw my mind into neutral, and maybe plant some watermelons -- to pass the time while I am waiting...