Re: Microraptor hanqingi, new species from China.

Clair Ossian <clastic@verizon.net> wrote:

> So have the two or three people actually caring about or discussing this
> topic now determined how many angels can dance on the head of a pin...or
> will there be another thousand boring postings?

How ever many postings ensue, I'm sure none will be as boring (or as
pointless) as yours.

Honestly, just ignore messages you're not interested in.  It's obvious
from the subject line what the thread is about.  Nobody is forcing you
to open these messages, or read them.  Feel free to delete messages
un-read.  It's a response I'll adopt from now on whenever I see any of
your messages.  I have never understood the point of "I find this
thread boring" messages - especially from people whose only
contribution to the DML is moaning and griping.