Retraction of my statement on the Yurgovuchia analysis

When Senter et al.'s (2012) Yurgovuchia analysis first came out, I stated its
taxon and character count both made it better than previus TGW versions like Xu
et al.'s (2011) Xiaotingia analysis.  After looking at it closely, I have to
retract that statement.  It's actually worse than Senter's 2007 version,
excluding taxa and characters, coding taxa based on limited specimens
(sometimes not including the holotype), redefining characters to be composites,
and deciding homoplasy prior to analysis.  Read here for more details-
http://theropoddatabase.blogspot.com/2012/05/yurgovuchia-analysis-isnt-all-its.html

Mickey Mortimer