RE: Coronosaurus, new ceratopsid genus for Centrosaurus brinkmani

  Can we stop naming new taxa in appendices? If you feel strongly enough to
take that much space in a paper, why can't you work it into the main text of
the paper? There are even two separate sets of references as a consequence!
Dudes, it's not that hard....

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)