Re: Quetzalcoatlus could not jump into the air

LOL....yes, its a joke...but the point is valid.  Quetz COULD fly.  He did
it easily, no doubt.  If we humans seem to have a problem with that...the
problem is that we haven't been smart enough YET to figure out the answer.
Negative analyses are not terrible useful :)

And one of these days. We'll look back and say...well, duh...of course
that's how they did it!

Clair Russell Ossian, PhD
Professor Emeritus, Geology
Tarrant County College