RE: Elephants used to study sauropod tracks

Jocelyn, how can you say that? If elephants might be studying sauropod tracks,
might that not be THE COOLEST THING EVER? This is bigger than Alex,
self-concious dolphins/chimps, and indeed any tool use of any bird/non-human
primate ever!

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)