RE: Media Giving Back to Science

I have to agree with your statements. Money is tough all around. Of course we
mutually benefit each other. But it's so disorganized. So the "poor" keep
supporting the "poor". These things are constantly "shots" in the dark. But I
do keep watching. I'm constantly surprised .. well .. sometimes. We got a long
way to go.      dale