Re: Ornithomimus had feathers and "display" winglike forelimbs

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 02:37:23PM +0100, Henrique Niza wrote:
> His NASA lecture presentation back in '02? Or was there something
> else recently?

I believe it is an AMNH to my knowlege.  It was on a video on the net
with him and another young intern.

> On 27-10-2012 12:57, Ruben Safir wrote:
> >On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 09:28:32PM +0100, Henrique Niza wrote:
> >>Exciting discovery, although not unexpected.
> >>
> >>So how long until we find evidence of fuzzy filaments in sauropods?
> >

> >If the interview with Mark Norel is to be taken at face value, then it
> >already has happened and is awaiting publication.

So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like
Atlantis, reaches mythological proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir
1998

"The tremendous problem we face is that we are becoming sharecroppers to our
own cultural heritage -- we need the ability to participate in our own society."

You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been
attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt.  I guess you missed
that one."

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium