[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Re: the best dinosaur documentary possible
- To: DML <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: the best dinosaur documentary possible
- From: David Marjanovic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2012 12:26:11 +0200
- In-reply-to: <57440D6C-011B-46E7-B2F7-41172638B9DB@charter.net>
- References: <E3067DCE-C2B2-4783-AF77-08DDFF0D85BC@dinoart.com> <E5A9D4E0-506C-4864-B5B1-ED07AE7057F1@charter.net> <email@example.com> <57440D6C-011B-46E7-B2F7-41172638B9DB@charter.net>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu
Rescued from truncation:
Except for the part where one team simply assumed that *M.* was
>> able to spread its legs by 180° and didn't bother testing that.
> Oh yes...but it was well worth it when they were proved wrong. How
> would the kids say it? They got served?