Re: "Pelycosaur" skin impression from Poland

A new non-Mesozoic paper that might be of interest. What kind of skin
basal synapsids had (dry and scaly or glandular ) has been something
of a mystery.

Given the finding of scales, I wonder if the identification of the trackmaker is correct. I'll have to read the paper.

Grzegorz Niedziedzkiab & Maciej Bojanowskic (2012)

That's Grzegorz Niedźwiedzki & Maciej Bojanowski, with superscript letters for the footnotes that give their institutional affiliations.