Wikipedia articles -- do not reply

The following is not about dinosaurs in particular, and it's about nomenclature, not science, so it's off topic. I post it here because I know that many list members are interested in it. Any replies should be made offlist or, better yet, in the articles or their talk pages. As always, anyone can contribute (to the articles as well as the talk pages!) by simply clicking on "edit".

After four years, I finally repaired the Wikipedia article on phylogenetic nomenclature!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phylogenetic_nomenclature

While I was at it, I also tried to improve the article on "clade", which was littered with the smoldering ruins of a rambling argument about ranks that really didn't belong there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clade

Maybe I can fix the cladistics article tomorrow. It's a frightful mess, and probably it should be merged into the phylogenetics article anyway.