More Wikipedia articles -- still don't reply

The following is not about dinosaurs in particular; although it's mostly about science, it's still off topic. I post it here because I know that many list members are interested in it (even more, no doubt, than are interested in phylogenetic nomenclature). Any replies should be made offlist or, better yet, in the articles or their talk pages.

This time I tried to disentangle the Wikipedia articles on cladistics and phylogenetics. This work isn't finished; there's still stuff in the cladistics article that should probably be moved to the phylogenetics article, and a lot of what probably belongs into the phylogenetics article is in the cladogram article, and so on... and many references are still missing, but I don't have time to continue now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cladistics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phylogenetics