little unscheduled field trip at SVP

For those of you attending SVP, we are trying to gauge interest in a little side trip ( about 1/2 hour) to the North Carolina Museum of Life and Science to see the "Dinosaur Trail". I know many of you, like Peter Dodson and Jim Kirkland and Ken Carpenter among others were consultants on producing these life sized dinosaur sculptures which have been placed in their (NC-type) environment. The museum can send a bus and provide a lunch, but I need to find out how many might be interested.

Bob and Tess