Re: Marsh-Cope rivalry to be movie comedy and other news stories

I fear it being a goofball comedy.

And given the personal lives of the protagonists, any historically
accurate version is going to missing female leads...

On Sat, April 6, 2013 2:07 pm, quailspg@frii.com wrote:

>> Marsh-Cope rivalry to be HBO movie comedy
>>
>> http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/04/carell-gandolfini-bone-wars/
>
> My mind is totally blown. I always thought it would make a wonderful
> musical but I NEVER imagined a comedy.  :-O
>
> -- Donna Braginetz

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216